• IT'S RAINING, IT'S POURING~
And flooding most of northern California, dumping a billion gallons of water into reservoirs, causing mudslides and rockslides in burned areas, killing 2 people in Oregon, taking out power, uprooting trees, causing over 200 accidents on roads, and even spouting a tornado that was able to rip the roof off of buildings in South LA
....All in one day.
We desperately need rain...But not all at once. Because this is why. SAVE SOME FOR LATER, MOTHER NATURE!
My family's house is fine, though...Just a lot of rain. We're on a hill, so we're not in any danger of mudslides or anything too damaging...The least damage we've gotten from a storm was when it blew our giant rolling gate right off the frame. We came home and found it laying in the mud, while our oafish dog wandered around by herself out in the front lawn.
• My parents already got a Christmas tree. As soon as I walked into the house yesterday, I could smell it before I saw it. The smell of a monterey pine tree/Christmas tree is one of my favorite childhood smells, so I can always recognize when one is in the house....It's like a giant natural air freshener that can fill the entire house with this nice piney smell.
• I went caroling with my brother and his little girlfriend last night and I've now realized why I never like the Christmas music in stores...It takes out all the fun and spirit of the holiday. Caroling is much more soothing and fun to listen to instead. c:
• There's a scholarship deadline on Monday, and I have about half of cartoon drawings already done for it, so I'm going to try to do some more this weekend.
• First part of senior film is done! If you didn't see it on my other account, check my Youtube channel!
(I do not have the link handy right now...)