I have a new job at Denny's as a hostess, but it's still not really enough to afford to move out, my bank account is still low, my credit card debt from New Zealand is starting to pile up, my student loan debt is still high, and Comic Con is 2 weeks away and I don't even really have enough spending monies.
I can't even afford my belated birthday present!
(Which I do need because the game slot on my poor old 3DS is wearing out; it doesn't always read my games anymore.)
So I HAS STARTED COMMISSIONS AGAIN!
- $5 deposit is made via Paypal. (This is to be sure that both of us are on the same page with this.)
- Preliminary sketches are sent to you with "PREVIEW" watermark.
- Secondary review of work is sent to you a week afterwords with watermark. (Feel free to contact me if I forget to send review.)
- A few work-in-progresses are sent with watermark. This is your last chance to request any changes. (Depends on how big the commission is. Sketches usually don't involve a lot of WIPs.)
- Completed work with "PREVIEW" watermark on top will be sent to you with completed invoice with total cost, and note of corrections made if needed. Watermarking the work first is a safety measure against scamming.
- Once I receive the full payment, you will get the completed work without the watermark.
Best thing is that all the work I do for commissions will also help my Comic Con portfolio and the portfolio for Nickelodeon's Artist Program this month! And I will post finished/WIP commissions on my Patreon too!
And some payments will also go to help me upgrade my art software (like getting the whole Adobe CC package and getting a better tablet) to bring you more arts and maybe even better animation!
So please, please, please
hire me! I don't wanna live with my naggy parents anymore!
And if you can't afford to hire me, I always accept donations too~ You can donate Points to my donation widget on my page, you can become a Patron through Patreon,
or donate whatever amount to my Paypal!
Every little bit helps!